The GridPlus Lattice1 is a next-generation wireless programmable hardware wallet.
It was designed for a world where we use actively use cryptocurrency and regularly create cryptographic signatures instead of just occasionally sending and receiving value. The Lattice1 is the first hardware wallet designed with consideration of secure human-readable signing for smart-contract blockchains. Legacy hardware wallets only allow you to verify what you're signing by slowly scrolling through long hexadecimal strings on tiny screens - and if you approve messages you cannot read on a secure screen then you are bypassing the potential security benefits of a hardware wallet.
What's different about the Lattice1?
- Better Interface: Easily read exactly what you’re signing on a 5" TFT touchscreen.
- More Secure: Designed to be resistant to physical intrusion attempts from state-level actors. Mitigates attack vectors from edge cases that other hardware wallets do not take into account.
- Extensible: Back up your account to a PIN-protected SafeCard instead of keeping your seed phrase in a sock drawer. Firmware updates will enable support for easy N-of-M hardware multisig using SafeCards.
- Programmable: The Lattice is a Linux mini-computer with the general and secure compute environments segregated at the component level. This makes it possible to use permissioned signing for subscriptions or to automate processes such as signing as a proof-of-stake validator.
- Connectivity: Securely sign your transactions from multiple paired devices via WiFi. The included Zigbee antenna enables communication with IoT devices.